Scrapbook Dimensions magazine is for artists who wish to enhance their creativity by embracing and blending both the traditional paper products as well as digital products. Our readership reaches an international audience while we are the very first magazine to focus on what we call "hybrid" scrapbooking.
We want to feature art that reaches new levels of creativity.
We accept General Submissions at any time!
If you would like to contribute to Volume 2, Issue 2, Scrapbook Dimensions is currently requesting: (scroll down to read Submission Instructions at bottom)
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts with Summer Themes
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts Focused on End of School
- Hybrid Mother's Day and Father's Day Projects / Layouts
- Hybrid Cards
- Hybrid Altered Art
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts scrapping your Independence from your vices, stresses, etc. (Scrapbook what or how you became independent from something.)
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts focused on What you are grateful for and your Freedoms
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts with GLITTER TECHNIQUES (digital and traditional)
- Hybrid Projects / Layouts highlighting New Year Resolutions
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION INCLUDES BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL TECHNIQUES.
* If you are a traditional scrapper, show us how you can use the computer to add to your scrapping projects.
* If you are a digital scrapper, show us how you can include a hands-on approach.
Artwork may have been previously posted and viewed on-line, but may not have been published before in a magazine or feature article.
If your project doesn't fit the categories, still submit!
SCRAPBOOK DIMENSIONS MAGAZINE ACCEPTS GENERAL ENTRIES ON AN ONGOING BASIS for possible inclusion in the magazine or other ongoing projects.
Compensation at this time:
2 print copies of the magazine
1.Please state in the subject line of your email which issue and which category you are submitting to.
2. Please include your name, address, email, and daytime phone number.
3.Submit your scanned or digital image at 72 dpi, Emails must be no larger than 500 mb.
4.You must be able to supply detailed instructions to your project.
5.It is essential that you point out which part is using traditional methods and which part uses your computer even though it may seem obvious.
6.All submissions need a supply list
Send your project to email@example.com Deadline is February 15