Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Scrapbook Dimensions Dream Team Toot!

The announcement has been made and I can finally spill about the amazing opportunity to design for Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. I have been walking on air since I found out, but had to keep it bottled up till they made the official announcement. Calls orginally went out on the 24th of December, we were visiting our family in Las Vegas, NV for Christmas. I kept checking the website to see if they made an announcement. Since, I didn't get a call or an email, I figured I didn't get the position. Then when we returned home on the 28th, imagine my surprise when editor Cindy Wyckoff personally called me to tell me the good news! I was speechless for a moment, I think I uttered something about being on vacation, and I just kept saying that I couldn't believe that I was talking to her. Most of our conversation is a blur, good thing I got out a pen and paper and wrote the important stuff down!
I feel incredibly blessed to be given this awesome opportunity, what an amazing way to start the New Year! You can read the announcement here. While your there check out their special subscription offer!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go!!! That is really wonderful news and I know you must be over the moon!!!!! You'll make a great part of that team for sure!

TanishaRenee said...

WOW Gina, that's a great way to start the new year! Congratulations and knock their socks off!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey Gina Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you!

scrappermimi said...

That is just amazing! Big congrats to you! So well deserved!

Rachael said...

Congrats!!! That's such exciting news!!! You do beautiful work!