Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Today is Jana M's Birthday and you have the chance to win prizes!! There is a 28% off sale for anything in her store at The Digi Chic & Polka Dot Potato!!!
The only thing you have to do is to make a Lift from one of her Layouts!
Link to her Gallery here...
The Prices are...
1. a 15$ GiftCertificate for her Store at TDC
2. a 10$ GiftCertificate " "
3. 3x5$ GiftCertificates " "
And for all who join us is this little Freebie...
3 Layered Edges
and 3 Leafes...
You will get it per pm....
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Yesterday was St.Patricks day and the kids got to celebrate at school. The Leprechaun came to Matthew's Kindergarten class and left a pot of gold chocolate coins, green footprints and a mess behind. LOL! He was so excited when he came home, he told me all about it and read me his new Leprechaun sight word book. He is such a good reader. Kalee's class didn't celebrate the holiday but she got to share in the fun at home.
Speaking of St.Patricks day, I got to make a digital layout and some quick cards from Tara Sroka's new kits. You can get them here.
St. Patricks Day quick cards and You Shamrock kit
Monday, March 17, 2008
New Tutorial at Scrapbook Dimensions Blog
Learn how to create a digital brush out of a rubber or acrylic stamp
Check out the blog for all the details here
7 Random Facts
Thanks Mique Walcutt (MLW custom designs)for tagging my blog. I am suppose to post 7 random facts about me, so here they are:
1. I was born and raised in Las Vegas for 21 years before moving to California.
2. I'm really tall 5'10 and I played Basketball in High School.
3. I am a Christian.
4. I am part Vegetarian - I eat chicken, turkey and fish but no beef or pork
for this girl.
5. I met my husband at a Fraternity party the night he graduated from College, we
married 5 months later.
6. My favorite color is silver.
7. I come from a family of budding artists and painters. I have always been an artist, if you were to meet my Mother she would probably tell you that I was caught
at a really young age coloring the toliet seat, because I wanted it to look pretty.
OK... so now it is my turn to tag 7 bloggers!!! Hopefully these ladies would be willing to share 7 Random Facts about themselves so that we get to know them better:
Monday, March 3, 2008
Learn how to create silhouettes from your own photos, and see the steps that I took to create these projects here
Layout credits: Tara Sroka Designs: Queen of Green kit: paper, sequins, star and crown
Journal credits: Rusty Pickle: grid paper, Scenic Route: paper and chipboard frame, Making Memories: Noteworthy letters