Friday, June 20, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Fever


Cosmo Cricket is having a Design Team call and I caught the Cosmo Cricket Fever!!
I have decided to try out for the call because it would be such an amazing opportunity to work for this company! I really love the bold colors, distressed textures and unique style. If you have never played with Cosmo Cricket, don't walk, run to your local scrapbook store or better yet their website and check it out!

From the Hello Sunshine collection
























From the Halfway Cafe collection, I created an altered frame using Cosmo Cricket's alpha button fashions, chipboard letters, trim, paper and lacing cards. I used bubble wrap and paint to create the splattered background.












From the Jitterbug Line














From the Wanted Line

1 comment:

Heidi said...

hmmmm, you are SERIOUSLY tempting me with hybrid.

grrrr...I might hafta did out my scrapbook supplies??? I don't even know where they are! LOL

;-)

Beautiful work! WOW! just stunning!